Article, Press update 1 April 2023
Meet the best of the best at Heroes Stage on day two of Cybersec Europe 2023
Meet the best projects, start-ups, social innovations, student projects and … the IT Person of the Year. Because day 2 on the Heroes Stage is all about best in class and… the Computable Awards.
It will be hosted by Wim De Vilder. He works at the news service of the public broadcaster VRT. He presents “Het Journaal,” and collaborates on numerous interview programs. With all his experience, he is a popular presenter, moderator and speaker for corporate events, conferences and seminars like Cybersec Europe.
Check te program of the Heroes Stage on day two.
11:00 – 11:35 Start-up elevator pitches
11:45 – 12:15 Next Generation pitches
12:45 – 13.25 IT security budgets survey + Security innovation pitches
13:35 – 13:55 Best IT Project in SMB – interviews nominees
14:05 – 14:25 Best IT Project in Public sector – interviews nominees
14:35 – 14:55 Computable IT Project Enterprise – interviews nominees
15:05 – 15:25 Computable Social Innovation – interviews nominees
15:45 – 16:45 Computable Awards Belgium Show
Categories of the Computable Awards
Wim De Vilder (and surprise guests) present the Computable Awards and will hand out awards for these categories:
- Tech Startup of the Year: awarded to a young Belgian technology company up to five years old.
- Tech Scale-up of the Year: for Belgian companies that have grown over the last (three) years and have international ambitions.
- Next Generation Award: the award for technological achievements and designs by student teams.
- IT Project of the Year: awarded to a particularly successful, innovative or large-scale IT project carried out in the past year in government, SME and enterprise companies.
- Social Innovation of the Year: awarded to a (tech) initiative that responds to social needs.
- Security Innovation of the Year: a security solution, product, technology, approach or project that is both innovative and effective; an award linked to the Cybersec Europe trade show.
- Lifetime achievement award: for a rich career in IT.
- IT Person of the Year: awarded to a Belgian IT personality.
Cybersec Europe 2023: 19 & 20 April
Cyber attacks are an ever growing threat in todays tech environment. Cybersec Europe 2023 is the platform for experienced cyber security experts as well as next-gen start-ups to share knowledge with peers for jointly coping with the cybersecurity challenges. Businesses and institutions of all sectors learn how to enhance cyber resilience and protect their core. After a successful edition in 2022, the European event on cybersecurity will be back on the 𝟭𝟵𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟮𝟬𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 in Brussels Expo. Don’t miss out to learn how to enhance cyber resilience and shield your core. Register for free via the button below.