Computable and Cybersec looking for security innovations
Innovative in security is taken broadly in this award. It can involve a solution, product, technology, approach or project. You can apply via this form for all Computable Awards, and more specifically for the Security Innovation of the Year you can apply via this form.
The nominees for security innovation can also come and briefly present their security innovation on 30 May on the heroes stage of Cybersec Europe. A professional jury, together with the public vote, will determine the winner. The runner-up will also be honoured on 30 May.
Both Computable and Cybersec Europe (including through their Cybersec e-magazine) will also feature the most interesting and high-profile security innovations editorially. With the award for security innovation, Cybersec Europe is playing a home match, by the way. In fact, the candidates are in principle also present at the fair, which runs on 29 and 30 May in Brussels Expo.
Security innovation is not the only award presented by Computable at Cybersec Europe. This year, extra consideration is also given to the human side of security (the so-called ‘human shield’) through the Computable Award for Security Awareness. In addition, there are traditionally other Computable Awards such as IT Project of the Year (for enterprise, SMB, government, education and health), Start-up of the Year, Social Innovation of the Year, Next Generation of the Year and IT Person of the Year.
See all the categories below:
- Next Generation Award: Recognizing young (technology) talent from Belgian colleges and universities.
- IT Person of the Year: Honoring leaders who have demonstrated remarkable achievements in the digital field in the past year.
- Tech Startup of the Year: Celebrating startups up to five years old, primarily engaged in providing ICT solutions or services. Startups must be based in Belgium and registered with the Ondernemingsloket.
- Security Innovation of the Year: Acknowledging innovative solutions, products, technologies, approaches, and/or projects that enhance protection and resilience in novel ways.
- Security Awareness of the Year: Commending initiatives that boost awareness of security and safety.
- Social Innovation of the Year: Recognizing digital initiatives contributing to a better world.
- IT Project of the Year (SMB, Enterprise, Education, Health, Government): Honoring outstanding ICT projects implemented in various organizational sectors.
Be a part of the celebration as Computable unveils the Computable Awards 2024 during a live presentation on 29 and 30 May at the Cybersec Europe trade fair held at Brussels Expo. Don’t miss this opportunity to shine a spotlight on the remarkable achievements in the digital landscape. Submit your nominations today and join us in shaping the future of recognition!
The deadline for nominations is 31 January.